The term “Us”, “We” or “Events Burg” refers to the owners of this portal. The term “you” or “user” refers to the user/ viewer of this site.
Events Burg respects the rights (including the intellectual property rights) of others, and we ask our users to do the same thing.
We may in appropriate circumstances, and in sole discretion, terminate the accounts of users who infringes or otherwise violate such rights of others.
These terms and conditions are subjected to change over time, with or without notice.
- Your privacy is important to Us. This privacy statement provides detailed information about the personal details which Events Burg collects, and ways in which Events Burg uses that personal information.
2. Using personal information
In addition to the information disclosure clause, reasonably and necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Events Burg may disclose your personal information in a case where it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
3. Registration and Account Security
Events Burg, will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Events Burg will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Events Burg users are required to provide their real names and information. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information to Events Burg, or create an account for anyone other than yourself/business.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- You will not create an account if you are not an event organizer.
- You will not post content or take any action on Events Burg that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
- You reserve rights for Events Burg to disable your account if you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user’s actual name).
A manual upload is when Events Burg web admin or content creators upload events on the portal without an owners concern. We solely do that without any malicious intention, however you may contact us for any of the following reasons.
- If you would like to have your event removed.
- If you would like to have your event edited.
4. Payments and use of devices
- We currently provide our services for free, but please be aware that your carrier’s normal rates and fees, such as data charges, will still apply.
- In the event that you change or deactivate your social media accounts and telephone number, you will update your account information to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person who acquires your old number.
- You provide consent and all rights necessary to enable users to sync (including through an application) their devices with any information that is visible to them on Events Burg.
Events Burg does not claim to own any of the images, and or videos used on this portal, and by all means, we will try to reference everything we publish if needed. If you own the right of the images, and or videos used and for any reason, you may want it to be removed, please contact us on email@example.com.
6. Events and News
- Events Burg accepts no liability whatsoever arising from the postponement or cancellation of an event and in that regard, any recourse you may have in law is only against the promoter, although we provide no representation or undertaking that the promoter will refund you.
- Right of admission to the event(s) is reserved by the promoter(s), and the promoter(s) has the right to alter the programme or the seating thereof.
- Most venues have restricted items including but not limited to alcohol, weapons, cameras and glass bottles. Please ensure to alert viewers/customers of the restrictions thereof.
- Events Burg does not sell events tickets, all the tickets purchase shall be done through the event promoter/ the ticket selling company provided by the promoter.
- All content provided on this website is for informational purposes only. We make no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. We will not be liable for any errors or omissions with regards to this information nor for the availability of this information. We will not be liable for any losses or damages from the display or use of this information.
7. Users’ Comments
We reserve the right to edit or delete any comment submitted to Events Burg without notice due to:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam.
- Comments including profanity.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive.
- Comments that attack an individual on a personal level.
8. Other websites
This website contains links to other websites.
Events Burg is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party involved.
10. Updating this statement